NEW Rebates for X-Rite ColorMunki Display and i1Display Pro

by Brenda K. Hipsher – September 6th, 2012

If you’ve been waiting for the right time to move into the redesigned colorimeters that X-Rite introduced last year well the time has arrived. New rebates have just been announced for US and Canada on X-Rite ColorMunki Display and on i1Display Pro.  This is a limited time offer to be sure to visit the www.xritephoto.com and download your rebate certificates. NOTE: These rebates have now EXPIRED and are no longer available.

Learn more about ColorMunki Display including a software demo by reviewing the on demand version of the ColorMunki Family webinar below. For advanced monitor and projector profiling remember ColorMunki Display.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD REBATE FORM ColorMunki Display

Check out i1Display Pro for advanced software features in i1Profiler software. Larger patch sizes, custom patch configurations based on Pantone Color Manager or a palette extracted from a photo, Quality Assurance, and Uniformity Check. You can even track your monitor’s drift over time.  In addition, get video presets for NTSC, PAL SECOM, and Rec. 709 for video editing.  X-Rite i1Display Pro is the ultimate in professional quality monitor and projector profiling.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD REBATE FORM i1Display Pro

X-Rite Color Perfectionists Unite!Get your color management workflow under control for monitors and digital projectors with display solutions from X-Rite. Stop Guessing. Start Knowing. Find out more by following @xritephoto on Twitter and X-Rite Photo on Facebook.

Categories: Rebates | Tags: , , , ,

9 responses to “NEW Rebates for X-Rite ColorMunki Display and i1Display Pro”

1. Carole Anne Ferris says:

I purchased a Colormunkii display last week with the Rebate offer through Amazon and can now find no way of finding the rebate form? If you have such an offer why should I waste time finding how to redeem it. Creates a negative feeling all round. Clicking on the above link does not take you to a rebate form or any information only product info. Is this deliberate I wonder.

• Brenda K. Hipsher says:

Certainly it is never our intention to make it difficult for any of our customers to redeem a rebate certificate. I have revised the post and inserted hotlinked language saying “CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD REBATE FORM” for both of the rebates. Although there were multiple links to the certificates this direct language and link to the downloadable PDF was not included. That was my oversight and I appreciate you bringing it to our attention.
      We appreciate you reading the blog and using X-Rite color management solutions.
      Brenda K. Hipsher

2. Peter says:

Are these rebates still available?

3. P Deb says:

Hello, I submitted a rebate form for this offer in mid-October, but have not received my rebate. Is there somewhere online where I can check the status of my rebate? thanks in advance.

• Brenda K. Hipsher says:

Please check your copy of the form you submitted for information on how to check on the rebate. To what address did you mail the rebate?
      Brenda K. Hipsher

• P Deb says:

Thanks Brenda, I checked the rebate website but got a ‘The claim was not found’ message.

I mailed the rebate claim to the PO Box 472, Scottsdale AZ 85252-0472 address.

I am a Canadian customer.

4. scott pak says:

I would like to know if there will be any future rebates.

• Brenda K. Hipsher says:

Rebates are something that we rarely get advance info on Scott. We surely will let you know here on the blog if any become available for you.
      Thanks for your comment.