X-Rite i1 Upgrade Offer Through June 30, 2013 Hardware, Software, or Both!

by Brenda K. Hipsher – March 28th, 2013

3 ways to save when you purchase by June 30, 2013!

Upgrade your i1 system with software, hardware, or combination hardware and software upgrades and get money back with mail-in rebates through June 30, 2013.

Chances are your X-Rite i1 color management solution has been providing you with accurate color for years. But, like most technology innovations, new i1 product improvements provide even more value, delivering a higher level of color accuracy and ease of use. That translates to even greater savings on paper, ink and time!

i1Pro2_Upgrade_620x265_EN

$300 CASH REBATE – HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE UPGRADE

EO2PUB_M1

Upgrade  both original i1Pro device and legacy software to i1Publish Pro 2

Customer Type: owns original i1Pro device and legacy software (i1Match, ProfileMaker or MonacoPROFILER)

Requirement: original i1Pro device

Qualifying Purchase: i1Publish Pro 2 Upgrade EO2BAS-UPGA

$150 CASH REBATE – HARDWARE ONLY UPGRADE

EO2BAS_M1

Upgrade original i1Pro to new i1Pro 2

Customer owns i1Profiler software and original i1Pro device, or uses their i1Pro device with 3rd party software

Requirement: serial number of original i1Pro device

Qualifying Purchase: i1Basic Pro 2 #EO2BAS

$150 CASH REBATE – SOFTWARE ONLY UPGRADE

EOPROF-UPGA_M1

Upgrade i1Match, ProfileMaker or MonacoPROFILER Software to i1Profiler (No hardware change)

Customer owns legacy software

Requirement: software dongle or i1Pro device to upgrade

Qualifying Purchase: i1Publish Upgrade #EOPROF-UPGA

DOWNLOAD REBATE FORM

Available for sale as a limited time promotion in the USA and Canada only. Valid for purchases made between March 18 – June 30, 2013. These rebates cannot be combined with any other offer

Categories: Rebates | Tags: , , , ,

7 responses to “X-Rite i1 Upgrade Offer Through June 30, 2013 Hardware, Software, or Both!”

1. Phil Shaw says:

any rebates available for hard-pressed UK customers?

• Brenda K. Hipsher says:

Check with your local dealers in UK for promotions that may be running there.
      Thanks for your question.
      Brenda K. Hipsher

2. Bob Rutan says:

Is there a rebate for upgrading from an i1 Display 2 to another screen calibrator?

• Brenda K. Hipsher says:

There is no upgrade path for i1Display 2 devices. The newer devices that would replace that device is ColorMunki Display or i1Display Pro.
      Brenda K. Hipsher

3. I have an i1 Pro and upgraded my software to i1Profiler from i1Match some time ago. If I upgrade to an i1Pro2, do I have the full functionality of the i1Publish bundle?

4. Antony Dayton says:

I’m interested in upgrading, primarily because I’m not satisfied with the results I get using the iPro1. I find the software balky to use, and the calibration is not uniform. There were several times that I resorted to using the generic calibration and actually got better results. As a small example, towards the end of calibrating, I’m directed to place the ambient light lens over the calibration lens, yet I hadn’t checked off the option for using ambient light. Only after I do that will the program complete, and hen, of course, I have to replace the lens to its original position. When I got in touch with tech help, I was given little help and gave up. I probably should just buy a display from another company – investing more money and time based on my experience so far might not be wise, but I am interested in hearing what you recommend.

Anthony Dayton

• Brenda K. Hipsher says:

Antony,
      It’s very difficult for me to diagnose your issue based on this blog comment. What software and version are you using? What operating system are you using? What device are you currently using?
      Brenda K. Hipsher