AUGUST Capture The Color Contest – PANTONE® Aqua Sky!
by Dave Mobbs – July 29th, 2015
We want to see your photographs from around the world that best represent the featured monthly PANTONE® Color in our Capture the Color photography contest. Prizes awarded every month to the top five images plus one chosen by the X-Rite team. One GRAND PRIZE WINNER will be chosen from the group of monthly winners at the end of the year!
The color for August is PANTONE® 14-4811 Aqua Sky which was the PANTONE® 2003 Color of the Year. Described by PANTONE® as a “Cool Blue, it was selected to restore hope and serenity. This quiet blue is more calming and cool than other blue-greens.”
How to enter:
- Simply enter your details and upload your original photographs to Facebook using the links below.
- Voting is open to the public so be sure to invite your fans, friends + family to vote for your image!
- The top 5 winners each month, determined by popular vote, plus one winner chosen by the X-Rite team will have their choice of an i1Display Pro, ColorChecker Passport or ColorMunki Display!
- At the end of the year, all of the winning images will be judged by a panel of X-Rite Coloratti to select an overall Grand Prize Winner who will receive a Wacom Cintiq ® 27QHD Touch.
- Photograph submission and voting closes at 5PM EDT on the last day of each month and winners will be notified within 3 days of closure.
The competition is free to enter and vote on our following Facebook sites –
X-Rite Photo (Global)
Here are some great examples from our Coloratti gallery, depicting this fantastic color within their work.
This is a great opportunity for you to showcase your work to a global audience and win some fantastic prizes. Entrants and viewers can vote once per day. So invite all your friends, family and colleagues to vote for yours! Good luck!