We Reveal the Winners for August’s ‘Capture The Color’ Contest
by Dave Mobbs – September 1st, 2015
Did you enter last month’s competition to win a choice of great prizes? If so, here’s your chance to see if you’re one of the winners determined by public vote.
We had a great response to the contest again with over 80 entries from a wide variety of countries. The images submitted were fantastic, displaying many different types of photography, all representing the chosen color of August – PANTONE® 14-4811 Aqua Sky.
Capture The Color is a monthly contest that’s available to enter each month until the end of the year. If you’re not entering, then feel free to vote and comment for your favorite’s each month and help your fellow photographers win some great prizes!
- Each month simply enter your details and upload your original photographs to Facebook.
- Voting is open to the public so invite your fans, friends and family to vote.
- The top 5 winners each month, determined by popular vote, will have their choice of an i1Display Pro, ColorChecker Passport or ColorMunki Display!
- At the end of the year, all monthly winning images will be judged by members of the X-Rite Coloratti to select an overall Grand Prize Winner who will receive a Wacom Cintiq ® 27QHD Touch.
- Photograph submission and voting closes on the last day of each month and winners will be notified within 3 days of closure.
The competition is free to enter and vote on our following Facebook sites –
X-Rite Photo (global)
Here are the winners for August based on popular vote (in no particular order). Congratulations to you all, we will be contacting you soon via e-mail to arrange delivery and confirmation of your chosen prize. Thank you so much to everyone that took part!
Silvia Bernal Valido
And the X-Rite Photo choice for August goes to Julia Deal.