We Reveal The New Color for November’s ‘Capture The Color’ Contest!
by Dave Mobbs – November 2nd, 2015
We want to see your photographs from around the world that best represent the featured monthly PANTONE® Color. Prizes awarded every month to the top five images based on popular vote, as well as a GRAND PRIZE WINNER at the end of the year!
The color for November is PANTONE® 13-1106 Sand Dollar which was the 2006 Color of the Year. It’s considered a neutral color that expresses concern about the economy.
How to enter:
- Each month simply enter your details and upload your original photographs to Facebook.
- Voting is open to the public so invite your fans, friends + family to vote.
- The top 5 winners each month, determined by popular vote, will have their choice of an i1Display Pro, ColorChecker Passport or ColorMunki Display!
- At the end of the year, all monthly winning images will be judged by members of the X-Rite Coloratti to select an overall Grand Prize Winner who will receive a Wacom Cintiq ® 27QHD Touch.
- Photograph submission and voting closes on the last day of each month and winners will be notified within 3 days of closure.
The competition is free to enter and vote on our following Facebook sites –
X-Rite Photo (global)
We have also decided to award another prize each month to an entrant chosen by our X-Rite Team for recognition of great photography. This winner will be entitled to the same choice of prizes and entry into our Grand Prize to win a Wacom Cintiq Touch in line with our other monthly winners.
This is a great opportunity for you to showcase your work to a global audience and win some fantastic prizes. Entrants and viewers can vote once per day. So invite all your friends, family and colleagues to vote for yours! Good luck!