We Reveal the Winners for October’s ‘Capture The Color Contest’
by Dave Mobbs – November 2nd, 2015
Did you enter last month’s competition to win a choice of great prizes? If so, here’s your chance to see if you’re one of the winners determined by public votes.
We had a great response to the contest again with lots of entries from a wide variety of countries. The images submitted were fantastic, displaying many different types of photography, all representing the chosen color of October – PANTONE® 18-3943 Blue Iris.
Capture the Color is a monthly contest that’s available to enter each month until the end of the year. If you’re not entering, then feel free to vote and comment for your favorite’s each month and help your fellow photographers win some great prizes!
- Each month simply enter your details and upload your original photographs to Facebook.
- Voting is open to the public so invite your fans, friends and family to vote.
- The top 5 winners each month, determined by popular vote, will have their choice of an i1Display Pro, ColorChecker Passport or ColorMunki Display!
- At the end of the year, all monthly winning images will be judged by members of the X-Rite Coloratti to select an overall Grand Prize Winner who will receive a Wacom Cintiq ® 27QHD Touch.
- Photograph submission and voting closes on the last day of each month and winners will be notified within 3 days of closure.
The competition is free to enter and vote on our following Facebook sites –
X-Rite Photo (global)
Here are the winners for October (in no particular order). Congratulations to you all, we will be contacting you soon via e-mail to arrange delivery and confirmation of your chosen prize. Thank you so much to everyone that took part!
Each month we award another prize to an entrant chosen by our X-Rite Team for recognition of great photography. This winner will be entitled to the same choice of prizes and entry into our Grand Prize to win a Wacom Cintiq Touch in line with our other monthly winners.
We thought this photograph showed great depth of field and really immersed the viewer into the image. Great work.
Congratulations to you all and thank you for participating.
This is a great opportunity for you to showcase your work to a global audience and win some fantastic prizes. Entrants and viewers can vote once per day. So invite all your friends, family and colleagues to vote for yours! Good luck!