Get FREE Affinity Photo Editing Software with Qualifying X-Rite Purchase

by Brenda K. Hipsher – January 9th, 2018

Perfect Your Editing get FREE Affinity Photo editing software with qualifying products!

Between January 8 and March 31, 2018, X-Rite Color Perfectionists will receive free Affinity Photo editing software, worth 49.99, with the purchase of the following qualifying products:

Free Affinity Photo Editing Software fromi1Display Proi1 Photographer KitColorMunki DisplayColorMunki Photographer KitColorChecker Passport Photo

We’re excited to announce that X-Rite has teamed up with Serif to offer a free license for the Affinity editing software. With the purchase of a qualifying X-Rite product our gift to you is this powerful photo editing software.  Affinity Photo redefines the boundaries for professional photo editing. And it features a robust tool set, specifically engineered for creative and photography professionals.  Whether you are editing and retouching images, or creating full-blown multi-layered compositions, Affinity Photo has all the power and performance you need. And this is a full license software without monthly subscription fees. In addition, you have  30 days to download the software from date of purchase.

Visit xritephoto.com/Affinity for details!

Scroll down for links to promotion claim form for North America or Europe.  This offer expires on March 31st, 2018!

What products are eligible?

i1Display Pro, i1 Photographer Kit, ColorMunki Display, ColorMunki Photographer Kit, ColorChecker Passport Photo.

What if I’ve already purchased my qualifying product? Then how do I get my free software?

It’s easy! Just complete the form for North America or for Europe. Once your information has been approved we will send you an email with download instructions and your activation code.

And how long do I have to claim my free software?

This offer is valid through March 31, 2018. In addition, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to submit your request for the free software.

So how will I receive the software?

Once your purchase has been verified, we will send you an email with a download link and an activation code for the software. Please allow 24-48 for us to verify your claim.

How long do I have to redeem my Affinity Photo license?

Your Affinity Photo license must be redeemed within 30 days of your purchase date.

Now, is this a full license or a trial or restricted license?

This is the full Affinity Photo license giving you all the power of this editing software.

Does this software require a monthly subscription fee after initial download and licensing?

No. This is stand alone software made for photo editing by Affinity.

Hurry! Get your FREE Affinity Photo Editing Software

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE

Come on over and visit xritephoto.com for more information on all the color management tools available to photographers and videographers.

Learn more about Affinity Photo editing software at a special webinar by Coloratti Martin Dörsch on Wednesday,

Categories: Affinity Photo | Tags: , ,

8 responses to “Get FREE Affinity Photo Editing Software with Qualifying X-Rite Purchase”

1. Peter Brandt says:

Will a Mac Safari 11.0.2 be a brouser that works for the webinar Jan.17 ? I was advised by your web site that my Chrome will NOT work for the webinar !

2. Frank Dileo says:

I submitted my receipt and information for the Affinity promotion back on March 21st. I purchased the i1 Display Pro and the Colour Checker Passport from Amazon. I received a notification that Xrite has received my information and receipt and that within 24-48 hours I should be receiving a link to a download for Affinity and a License Key.
    To date I have received nothing! I called Affinity and I have been passed on to a lot of people and departments and nobody seems to know anything about this promotion. I am pretty disappointed. Can you look into this matter for me? I would greatly appreciate it.

• Brenda K. Hipsher says:

Frank,
      I can see that your submission was approved. Have you checked your spam folder? We have had a couple of instances of the response emails ending up in spam. If not please email BrendaH@MACgroupUS.com. I’ll have my colleague resend the email with the code.
      Kind Regards,

• Frank Dileo says:

Hello Brenda,
        I emailed you last week but have not heard anything yet. Did you receive my email? I did check my spam folder, but there was nothing there.
        Regards,
        Frank

• Brenda K. Hipsher says:

Hey Frank,
          I’m following up to be sure we got you taken care of on the promo. Please let us know here if you would. Really appreciate your patience.

3. Eli Stern says:

Hi
    My name is Eli Stern

I also bought the X-Rite on 29 March in B&H and submitted my receipt and information for the Affinity promotion back on March 29 st. And again here this week again.

I purchased the i1 Display Pro and the Colour Checker Passport from B&H
    To date I have received nothing!
    Can you look into this matter for me? I would greatly appreciate it.

• Brenda K. Hipsher says:

Mr. Stern there is clearly some issue with us getting email to you. I followed up on your particular situation just last week and asked that it be resent. There was originally some confusion as your email is from Israel and the promotion was not available for that market. However, since you purchased from an US company we honored the promo as a courtesy to you and our dealer. Please confirm that you have received your key.
      Thanks so much for using X-Rite color management solutions.