$100 Off Andrew Rodney Workshop May 25-28, 2009
by X-Rite Photo Blogger – May 19th, 2009
“From Lightroom to Photoshop to Print”
We heard from a little birdie that seats are running out for a fantastic workshop taught by Andrew Rodney at Art Wolfe’s classroom space in Seattle, Washington. It’s called, “From Lightroom to Photoshop to Print” and is sure to be a knockout session.
What could be better? How about $100 off! Just use the coupon code 09XRITE100 during checkout. That’s right! Compliments of the staff at Art Wolfe’s place and X-Rite Photo. Register today! Act fast – the four-day workshop is May 25-28, 2009.
Here’s a highlight of everything Andrew will be sharing:
- How to capture the best Raw data.
- The power of parametric editing.
- Lightroom from A to Z and when to move into Photoshop CS4.
- Archiving, Image Ingestion, and organization strategies using Lightroom.
- What is CMS and why do we need it? Color theory for Photographers.
- Configuring Photoshop CS4 and Lightroom Color Settings for optimal quality.
- Hands on monitor calibration and printer profiling.
- Using the new DNG profile editor.
- Soft proofing, converting for output, and optimizing for final print output.
- Sharpening workflow from capture to print.
- Optimal color to B&W conversions.
- Printing for fine art on an Epson printer.
- Best practices for file exchange with printers and designers and outside labs.
- Product review (packages and hardware for profiling different devices, white balance tools, 3rd party plug-ins).
Also, “Workshop participants will have the opportunity to bring printed targets to class and build their own printer profiles for use at home. (*please, limit 3 per student). Target files will be provided at the first class.”
Register today for the May 25-28, 2009 workshop.