- CC Anniversary
- Color IQ test
- Color Talk – Gary Poole
- Color Talk – Seth Resnick
- Color Talk – Janice Wendt
- Color Talk – Mark Wallace
- Color Talk – Andy Williams
- Color Talk – Alan Shapiro
- Color Talk – Denis Reggie
- Color Talk – Dina Douglass
- Brian Smith
- Greg Gorman
- John Paul Caponigro
- Rick Sammon
- Stephen Wilkes
- Vincent Versace
- Color Basics
- Color Management
- ColorChecker Passport LR
- ColorChecker Passport ACR
- Display Printer Matching
- ColorMunki Display
- ColorMunki Photo
- Print with Profiles
- Complete Guide to Color Management
Coloratti News | Andy Biggs and Hot Air Balloons!
by Brenda K. Hipsher – April 27th, 2011
One of the things on my bucket list is to be in Albuquerque, New Mexico one year for the Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Fiesta. We heard from Coloratti Andy Biggs this morning that he will be there and doing a workshop! How great would that be? Have a look on Andy’s website: Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Fiesta Workshop, October 2011.
Michael Clark will join Andy for this extended weekend workshop October 7-9, 2011. All participants will receive a copy of Micheal’s eBook Adobe Photoshop Lightroom: A Professional Photographer’s Workflow, which details his complete workflow from start to finish
This is a hands on affair so this is what you should bring:
• a 35mm digital SLR camera with interchangeable lenses
• a laptop computer with a USB memory key, DVD or external hard drive. Instructors will be using Mac.
• Adobe Photoshop Lightroom software installed on your computer (you can download the 30-day trial version of Lightroom before the workshop if you don’t already have the software.)
• Digital memory cards with a card reader (preferably CompactFlash or Secure Digital Cards)
• power adapters and cables for laptop and digital camera
• camera manual
• batteries and charger for rechargeable batteries
It is expected that you know how to download images from your camera to the laptop, know basic editing techniques using your software, and are able to organize the edited images for critique.
So let’s review… Albuquerque, Andy Biggs with Michael Clark and lots of hot air BALLOONS! Throw in a little rest and relaxation, some blue sky with sun and what could be better? Plan your trip to Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Fiesta Workshop, October 2011 and have a look at Andy’s blog The Global Photographer. Keep following X-Rite Photo on Facebook and @xritephoto on Twitter for the latest information on new products, software updates, information and Coloratti News. And check out webinars and On Demand webinars at www.xritephoto.com.