Upgrade to X-Rite i1Profiler Get Cash Back!
by Brenda K. Hipsher – August 11th, 2011
Now is the ideal time to upgrade your i1Match, ProfileMaker or MonacoPROFILER software to the latest X-Rite i1Publish solution, featuring the all-new innovative i1Profiler color management software. I1Publish offers a wealth of new features and components that are sure to provide you the most advanced tools for your color management needs.
Improved color quality – new color engine creates highly accurate profiles for the truest color from capture to output
New user interface – basic and advanced modes provide the ultimate flexibility; easily customize, save and share workflows or workflow components
Accurately capture colors ever time with included ColorChecker Camera Calibration software and target
Accurately view colors every time on your monitors and projectors:
- Infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Multiple monitor and workgroup profiling
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling – an adaptive technology that measures and analyzes the color capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of profile
- Profile optimization – create unique patch sets for optimal results
- Ambient Light Smart Control – measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient lighting conditions
- Flare Correct™ – measurement and compensation of display surface glare
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts your display’s hardware to speed up process and eliminate manual adjustments
- Display quality check and trending over time
- PANTONE spot color optimization
Accurately print colors every time on RGB, CMYK and CMYK+ printers:
- Improved highlights/shadows, neutral grays and skin tones
- Optimize profile based on images, PANTONE colors or measured spot colors
- Ambient Light Adaptation – customize your profile for your gallery, studio or retail environment based on ambient light
- Preset or custom test targets to adapt to your printer and paper sizes
- Advanced controls for separations and black generation save time ink and money
- Save and average measurement data, previously only offered in ProfileMaker and MonacoPROFILER
- Spot color accuracy with included PANTONE Color Manager
New Quality Assurance Tools
- New ColorChecker Proof provides a fast visual check for your color output quality
- Improved Printer Quality Assurance with more wedges to help you determine when to re-profile your printing process
Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion operating system
HOW DO I GET MY CASH?
Simply purchase i1Publish Upgrade A or Upgrade B before September 30, 2011 and you’ll receive $150 cash back rebate.
Customers who purchase i1Publish Upgrade A or B prior to September 30, 2011 will receive an added incentive of a $150 cash back rebate from X-Rite. Customer must purchase one of the qualifying products previously mentioned and submit the following:
- Completed rebate form
- Copy of the dated sales receipt for the i1Publish Upgrade A or i1Publish Upgrade B.
- UPC code cut from the i1Publish Upgrade A or i1Publish Upgrade B packaging
ACT NOW LIMITED TIME OFFER!
This is a limited time offer good for purchases made through September 30, 2011. Offer is valid for orders purchased and shipped to the US and Canada only. All rebate requests must be postmarked on or before October 15, 2011 to quality. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
Find out which upgrade you qualify for CLICK HERE. Get some green when you upgrade to better color!
Remember to follow X-Rite Photo on Facebook and @xritephoto on Twitter to keep up on all the latest color management news, X-Rite product information, and contest updates for Color Perfectionists Unite! Photo Contest. Enter today to win ColorMunki Display and ColorChecker Passport and get your own profile on the X-Rite Photo blog.