Photo Plus Expo 2014 Photo Walk in NYC!
by Jeff Lazell – October 15th, 2014
Join travel photographers Ken Kaminesky and Elia Locardi for a Photo Walk around New York City during Photo Plus Expo 2014!
Date: Saturday, November 1st, 2014 from 3:00-6:00pm
Meeting Point: David Farragut Monument, Madison Square Park, NYC
The Photo Walk will begin at the Admiral David Farragut Monument in Madison Square Park (the side of the park nearest E 26th Street MAP LINK) at 3:00 PM and end around 6:00 PM, with stops along the way at other beautiful and iconic Manhattan locations! All are welcome to attend, no matter what you’re shooting with, and even if you’re not a photographer.
Learn about locations along the way as our knowledgeable guides from Walks of New York lead us through beautiful downtown NYC!
Photos from the event can be posted online to the Google+ Event.
Please use the hashtag #walkNYC when posting to Social Media, so we can follow along with your photo shares after the event.
Don’t miss this opportunity to mingle with the photography community and get some great shots of New York City while having the chance to take home some truly epic prizes.
Registered participants will have a chance to win AWESOME RAFFLE PRIZES from great sponsors including:
- NEW Fujifilm X-T1 WR kit with XF18-135mmF3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR lens
- NEW Fujifilm X30 Compact camera
- A G-technology G-DOCK EV
- A $1,000 USD voucher for Zeiss Lenses
- A Formatt-Hitech Ken Kaminesky Signature Edition ‘Master’ Filter Kit
- A Formatt-Hitech Elia Locardi Signature Edition ‘Travel’ Filter Kit
- Four Walks of New York Vouchers for guided tours in NYC or Italy with Walks of Italy
- Two X-Rite i1Display Pros with X-Rite ColorChecker Passport Kits
- Five Licenses for onOne Perfect Photo Suite
- A special giveaway from onOne Software for all participants
We will take the group photo and announce the Prize winners at the beginning of the Photo Walk before leaving the Farragut Monument in Madison Square Park, so please be on time!
Learn how you can stop guessing and start knowing with color management solutions from X-Rite at www.xritephoto.com.