X-Rite Photo Blog
Color Perfectionists Unite!
Adobe Bundle Promo – Terms & Conditions
X-Rite Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan Promotion Official Terms and Conditions
- This Promotional Offer (this “Promotion”) is sponsored by X-Rite Incorporated (“Sponsor” or “X-Rite”) and is open to residents of USA, Canada, Europe, Middle East and Africa (the “Eligible Territories”).
- The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. on September 15 2016 EDT and ends at 23:59 p.m. on 31stDecember 2016 EDT (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to participate:
- Purchase either a ColorMunki Photo (CMUNPH) or i1Photo Pro 2 (EO2PHO) (the “Qualifying Products”) either directly from an X-Rite e-store or an authorized X-Rite reseller in the Eligible Territories during the Promotion Period. Reseller list can be found on xritephoto.com//ph_partner.aspx.
- Fill out the registration form located at com/adobe or xritephoto.eu/adobe and submit it to X-Rite. All form fields must be fully completed, including a digital image upload of your purchase receipt displaying the reseller, price paid and purchase date. Failure to upload this information may result in your request being denied. All completed forms must be submitted and received by Sponsor no later than 23:59 p.m. on 31st January 2017 EDT. Forms received after this date will no longer be accepted. Forms must be submitted by the end user customer only. Resellers may not submit claims on behalf of their customers.
- Upon successfully submitting the form, an email from X-Rite will be sent to the participant with a redemption code for an Adobe Creative Cloud Photography one (1) year subscription and/or confirming any additional steps required to complete the redemption process. Claims will usually be processed within 2 working days, but please allow up to 7 days to receive and process your claim.
- Participant can redeem its Adobe Creative Cloud Photography one (1) year subscription via the Adobe website (https://creative.adobe.com/redeem) no later than 23:59 p.m. on 31stDecember 2017 EDTParticipant acknowledges and agrees that the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography one (1) year subscription and use of the Adobe services thereunder are subject exclusively to Adobe’s terms and conditions, which Participant will have to accept as a condition of use.
- All communications concerning this Promotion must be made using the same e-mail address to enable the ability to accurately track the claim. X-Rite reserves the right to audit all forms/requests to ensure that these Terms and Conditions have been met and to request additional information regarding any and all claims and supporting documents. Participants providing an incomplete claim form will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required items within seven (7) days. If the participant still fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the claim for redemption will be cancelled.
- The safe keeping of the unique redemption code is the participant’s responsibility. X-Rite can only send one code per valid Qualifying Product purchase. If this code has already been activated upon registration, X-Rite will investigate the matter to find a resolution.
- The redemption code cannot be granted to a participant who inter alia:
- has not purchased a Qualifying Product within the Promotional Period and the Eligible Territories; and/or
- has not completed and submitted the claim form by ______________________; and/or
- has not supplied proof of purchase (digital image of purchase receipt displaying reseller, price paid and purchase date); and/or
- has not redeemed the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography one (1) year subscription by December 31, 2017; and/or
- does not reside in a Qualifying Territory;
- has failed in any way to comply with these Terms and Conditions; and/or has already redeemed a code.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other X-Rite promotional offer(s) unless stated otherwise.
- By participating in this Promotion, participants accept and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, local, provincial and municipal laws. Void where prohibited. Sponsor in its role in provisioning the subscription redemption code permits no substitution in its sole discretion except in the event of unavailability of codes from Adobe. Redemption code is non-transferable and/or not assignable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Sponsor accepts no responsibility for any additional costs associated with the subscription redemption code and not specifically included in the promotional offer. Sponsor accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by participant as a result of participating in the Promotion and/or accepting and using the subscription redemption code and Adobe services.
- X-Rite reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this Promotion without notice if circumstances make this unavoidable.
- All documentation submitted for this Promotion becomes property of X-Rite and will not be returned. Submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent documentation may result in disqualification from this Promotion and future X-Rite promotions and may result in the submitter being subject to prosecution.
- Participants hereby agree to hold harmless and indemnify the Sponsor and Excluded Parties from and against any and all claims, suits, liabilities, losses, damages, harm, injuries, costs or expenses, including litigation costs and reasonable attorney fees, which Sponsor and/or Excluded Parties may incur in connection with Participant’ acceptance, use/misuse of a promotional subscription offer and the Adobe services.
- By participating in the Promotion, participant agrees to receive more information from Sponsor such as e-mail communication and/or promotions. participant will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send. Sponsor will not sell, rent, transfer or otherwise disclose participant’ personal data to any third party except as required to manage the Promotion, fulfill redemption code delivery or otherwise as permitted under these Terms & Conditions. If you are located within the European Economic Area (“EEA”), then in connection with the above purposes, Sponsor may transfer participant’s personal data to, or store it at, a destination outside the EEA and will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that such information is treated securely.
- Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, misdirected, or late submissions or by any human or mechanical error, which may occur in the processing of the claims in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Promotion or change any element thereof, with or without notice, at any time, due to mistakes in the production of the Promotion. Sponsor may prohibit a participant from participating in the Promotion or claiming a redemption code if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said participant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any Sponsor or it’s representatives. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, redemption requests. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any E-mail or submission to be received by Sponsor or by participant on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web Site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or uploading any materials in the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected claim requests. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Except where prohibited, each participant agrees that this Promotion shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan and: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Kent County, Michigan (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out- of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded and participant hereby waives all rights to claim such damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased.The
- Sponsor is X-Rite Incorporated
4300 44th St. SE
Grand Rapids MI 49512